Red Alert Advisories - Snow Advisory routes took effect November 1st. You may be ticketed and/or towed* if your vehicle is on the wrong side of the street.
How does a Red Alert Snow Advisory work?
After 5 p.m. call (970) 387-5522 ext 11 for advisory information!
If there is a Red Alert for that night and the following morning:
- NO PARKING on Greene Street (Main) from Midnight to 7 a.m.
- NO PARKING on Blair Street from Midnight to 11 a.m.
- Parking tickets may be issued on all streets, any time after Midnight.
- On an even-numbered morning (after midnight) your vehicle must be parked on the even-numbered side of the street, by address. This means the North or East sides of the street.
- On an odd-numbered morning (after midnight) your vehicle must be parked on the odd-numbered side of the street, by address. This means the South or West sides of the street.
- Plowing typically begins around 3 a.m., starting with Greene Street.
- Once the plows have cleared the odd or even side of your street, you must move to a location that is plowed with in 24 hours, the sooner the better to help with snow removal.
Please tell your friends, family, neighbors, tenants, and co-workers.
Lodgers, please inform your guests.
We need your help to keep the streets cleared. Thank you!
Green Alert has no parking restrictions
*IF YOUR CAR HAS BEEN TOWED - PLEASE CALL THE TOWING/IMPOUND COMPANY (970) 946-4303.